1) The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
2) Man – a being in search of meaning.
3) Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
4) You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
5) Love is a serious mental disease.
6) We are twice armed if we fight with faith.
7) Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
8) For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.
9) Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.
10) The measure of a man is what he does with power.